Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Changes!

Wow.

The amount that I've learned from the month of doing this blog is incredible. At the beginning I was very against doing number or letter ratings for albums due to the ambiguity of the ratings. What's the difference between 5 and a 4? What is a 5?

These are the questions I want to answer before doing reviews.

The posts themselves won't be too different. The main changes coming in the length and the production. I'm hoping to write a lot more for each album and focus more on recent releases, also I'll be adding more pictures (yay!) and cleaning the page up a little bit.

The guide for my system of rating will be up soon and will always be posted on the right so you, single reader, will never forget.

I'm also planning on doing at least two reviews per week, if you have suggestions let me know.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment